Getting Back In Style
- This 3-hour workshop is specially designed for the new mums.
- After the joys of having a baby, they want to get back in shape and in style - and be a confident, fabulous-looking mum.
- The topics covered will be similar to the Perfect You! - Workshop, such as Colour, Figure and Face shape analysis and Personality Wardrobe.
- Participants will also learn about the basics of getting back in shape and selecting suitable styles from post-to-pre-natal figure, to hide figure flaws and how to flatter their silhouette.
If you have other topics on image and etiquette in mind, feel free to let us know. One-to-one training session is also available.
DATE/TIME: To be advised upon enquiry (A minimum of 15 pax will be required to commence a session).
VENUE: The Heritage Place (Bugis)
FEE: $138 per person
PAYMENT: To be made in advance to confirm your reservation.
For public workshops, a minimum of 15 pax will be required to to commence a session. Professional workshops can be held in-house or at an external training facility. Just call us at 65666430 or email us for a detailed proposal.
For public workshop bookings, please email to: Kit@ImageXchangeInt.com
For confirmation, include your contact:
- Email address & Mobile No.
- No. of participants & Name(s)
NOTE: Please refer to Bookings & Payment details. No refunds will be made for non-attendance or cancellation made within 2 weeks before event date. However, a 50% refund will be made for any cancellation 2 weeks before event date.
* Are you a H, A, T, V or X figure? Are you apple-shaped or pear-shaped?
* Discover your wardrobe personality and learn to create a style to call your own.
* Colours - how to harmonise colours and wear colours that flatter you.
* Individual analysis of face shapes and glasses & hairstyles to complement your face
* Personalised analysis of body shapes and figure flaws.
Colour, Image & Style Workshop
“Even before we speak, we are condemned or approved." ~ Dale Carnegie
At this 3-hr session, you will learn how to create your own Personal Branding by wearing your best colours, minimising your figure flaws by understanding your body shape, managing your wardrobe, creating a style to call your own and never having to say you’ve got nothing to wear again!
Copyright © ImageXchange International 2017